Sunday 11 January 2015

Featured Shop - JamJamsJam


Welcome Shop Owner - Maggie

About
My days are fun and busy being a stay at home mama to my one year old son, Jack. The decision to open a shop on Esty came about after my son was born. I wanted a job that allowed me to be home with him while also doing something I love. Jack is the inspiration for the items I make as well as the shop name, JamJamsJam. I studied at Academy of Art University in San Francisco with a focus on textile design. I enjoy all kinds of crafting and anything DIY. Whether it's reupholstering a bench or canning veggies, I love learning how to do new things that interest me.

Featured Items

nautical red lobster onesie bodysuit


valentines day baby bodysuit


Valentines day onesie


toddler trendy funny hipster t shirt




Please show a little love by liking and sharing.  Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment